If there's a court order, then the father can't just stop paying for college - he'd need to file a modification petition under these circumstances. That said, he generally wouldn't be successful unless the daughter's refusal to visit is completely unjustified. Schedule a consult with a Westchester Child Support attorney for a full assessment.   -- David Bliven, Westchester Child Support attorney (www.blivenlaw.net