I assume you mean that you have a 2d, non-subject child residing with you. If you believe the original support order was too high, your options are: (a) if it was set less than 30 days ago, file an Objection, (b) if you've had a substantial change since the order was set, file a modification petition, or (c) if the order was set relatively recently, but you feel the Magistrate didn't consider (or didn't properly consider) certain issues in your case, file a motion to renew/reargue. For a full assessment, schedule a consult with a Westchester Child Support attorney.