First, you'd no longer be able to bring up the issue of emancipation as a defense, as the children are already over 21. As for her violating the stipulation, a fuller assessment would be needed as one would need to know (a) what the violations were, and (b) whether you sent a default notice letter to her addressing each & every violation. Schedule a consult with an Orange/Westchester Child Support attorney.  -- David Bliven, Westchester Child Support attorney (