If they have a money judgment, then any arrears owed can trigger a restraining notice on your account. If you have more than $561.18 in the account, it may be best to cut a deal with them. Schedule a consult with an Orange/Westchester Child Support lawyer for more info.  -- David Bliven, Westchester Child Support attorney (www.blivenlaw.net