If she's seeking an initial order, she loses as support is only retroactive to the date of her petition. If she had a money judgment for arrears, it's arguably still enforceable depending on the date of her judgment (& whether it was renewed at any subsequent point). That said, the general statute of limitations for a judgment is 20 years (though if the judgment pre-dated 1987, it may be only 6 years). Schedule a consult with a White Plains Child Support attorney for a full assessment.  -- David Bliven, Westchester Child Support attorney (www.blivenlaw.net