Unless the order is modified, you must continue to pay the mother. That said, there are a couple of different possibilities to modify: (a) you may get a credit off basic support for your contribution toward room-and-board, and/or (b) if the kids basically live at school and only return to the mother's house to visit on breaks, you may be able to get the basic support reduced or eliminated during the periods of time they live at school. -- David Bliven, Westchester Child Support lawyer (www.blivenlaw.net)