They may be asking for your wife's information if she helps pay for some of your household expenses and defrays more than your 50% share of same. If she does not, then I would object to disclosure of same (which forces their hand to file a motion so the Magistrate may consider whether to order that disclosure or not). -- David Bliven, Westchester Child Support lawyer (