I disagree with the opinion that you can't get reimbursement for this. There is certainly a general rule that overpayment of basic child support cannot be reimbursed. However, recent caselaw has crafted an exception for overpayment of add-on expenses, such as unreimbursed child care. For a full assessment, schedule a consultation with a Westchester Child Support attorney.  -- David Bliven, Westchester Child Support attorney (www.blivenlaw.net)