Friday, June 27, 2014

I am going to court today on a CS hearing for Wilful, i have not paid her support on time,but do alot for my kids that if i did

Q:  did pay her the $300 per week i couldnt do ...what can i do. i have been found wilful muliple times in the past 5 yrs and always somehow come up with the purge to avoid jail,pleas advise what i should do, i cant do this back and forth to court

A:  David's Answer:  You should file a downward modification petition and ask for assigned counsel. Schedule a consult with a White Plains Child Support lawyer for a full assessment.  -- David Bliven, Westchester Child Support attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment