Friday, June 27, 2014

Is it over?

Q:  He was then discharged medical ( flat Footed ) She filed papers with court March 10 My Ex filed to have support reinstated the courts denied and dismissed case on March 21 I received papers in the mail . The court told her to file a new petition to vacate her consent or file new petition with the support magistrate. Its well past 35 days to file .I have yet to see anything from courts ,Does this mean its over?. I have put the support money away for my son to give to him


A:  David's Answer:  If the mother was told to file a new petition, then she has the ability to do so at any point until the child is emancipated. So to that degree, it ain't over. Call a Child Support lawyer in your area for a full assessment.  -- David Bliven, Westchester Child Support attorney (www.blivenlaw.net)

No comments:

Post a Comment