Saturday, August 10, 2013

How do I go about getting a decreased modification of child support in westchester county, New York?

Q:  Job assignment to a lower pay grade. Significant loss of overtime which was originally calculated in support order.

A:  David's Answer:  Get a letter from your employer confirming the lower pay assignment was not due to a request you made. Then file your petition for downward modification. In Westchester, such petitions are generally filed at 100 E First St., Mt. Vernon. For a full assessment, schedule a consultation with a Westchester Child Support attorney.   --  David Bliven, Westchester Child Support attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment