Yes, you can include an application to modify the child support within the same motion you file in Supreme Court. Whether you'll likely get the modification will depend on the factors used to deviate in the first place as well as what your current income is. Schedule a consult with a Rockland/Westchester Child Support lawyer for a full assessment.   -- David Bliven, Westchester Child Support attorney (