Thursday, December 18, 2014

Child support magistrate committed crime by falsify my annual income buy14,000 so that the petitioner could get more money

Question: I gave my income $6,600,,She wouldn't give her decision at the hearing.3 day's later I get my support order reading that my annual income was $20,800 .She did this with no prove whatsoever.I believe she has committed a crime under 37.09 line (2) of the penal code. Can I have her charged and what do I need to do to charge her.She falsified documents with knowledge that it would change the out come of a official proceeding.This a c class mis. border line felony.Please tell me what I can do,thanks will

David's Answer: No - your remedy is to file an Objection appeal. Bear in mind such appeals must be filed within 35 days of the date the Court mailed you the order. You also have an obligation to order & produce to the court transcripts of all the proceedings held before the Magistrate. -- David Bliven, Westchester Child Support attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment