Saturday, December 21, 2013

Can I personal send subpoenas to banks for my exes statements for child support case?

Q:  Don't trust him to produce appropriate documentation so I want to subpoena all record from credit cards and bank accounts for our next child support case.

A:  David's Answer:  You cannot serve same personally. Not only must the subpoena by signed by an attorney or by the clerk of the court, but someone else who is at least 18 years of age must be the person to conduct service. Schedule a consultation with a Child Support attorney in your area for a full assessment.   -- David Bliven, Westchester Child Support attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment