If the arrears were reduced to a money judgment, then the statute of limitations is 20 years. That said, most of the time, the money judgments are simply folded into subsequent judgments, so it's really 20 years from when the underlying order expires (i.e., generally 20 years after the youngest child turns 21). Additionally, you generally have up to 30 days from notice of entry of the order to file an Objection appeal. Schedule a consultation with a Westchester Child Support attorney for a full assessment. -- David Bliven, Westchester Child Support attorney (www.blivenlaw.net)