If your support is collected by Support Collection Unit, you may wish to notify them. Your ex will likely no longer receive a paycheck from the military, but instead begin receiving his military pension. This requires a different enforcement devise to be utilized to collect the support, which they should be able to process. Nevertheless, they may need to information from his pension in order to process the paperwork. You should schedule a follow-up consultation with a Westchester Child Support attorney for a full assessment. -- David Bliven, Westchester Child Support attorney (www.blivenlaw.net)