I would agree that the first person who should be filing the contempt motion would be your mother, as she was a formal party to the divorce case along with the agreement. However, if there is a valid reason why your mother cannot or will not file, I believe you can self-petition. And while children self-petitioning on child support matters is quire rare, I disagree with the other poster's implication that it is impossible.   -- David Bliven, Westchester Child Support lawyer (www.blivenlaw.net)