Saturday, May 17, 2014

Ex just retired from militaru is supposed ro be looking for a job, now he's months behind in CS

Q:  He says how can i pay CS when I'm not working , and am retired. he voluntarily retired i told him yhat his problem. but i believe he is working. is there a way to find out thru his SS number. also what should i do
thank you aqll

A:  David's Answer:  You can ask SCU to perform a search via his social security number, or hire a private investigator. Ultimately you can also file a violation petition as a voluntary retirement is akin to a voluntary quit - he's generally not entitled to any reduction of the support order. Schedule a consult with a Putnum/Westchester Child Support lawyer for a full assessment.  -- David Bliven, Westchester Child Support attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment