Saturday, May 10, 2014

I start a new job and I get my child support taken directly from my payroll from current job. How do I transition it?

Q:  I don't want to raise any flags with my ex wife since there is a pay raise and the child support is already set. I want the transition to be as smooth as possible so that I won't awaken the sleeping giant. I start the new job on the 21st and my last day is on the 18th of this month.

A:  David's Answer:  You should contact SCU. You should also send a letter/e-mail to your ex letter her know of the new job. Call a Child Support lawyer in your area for more info.   -- David Bliven, Westchester Child Support attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment