If you have an order requiring her to pay you a sum certain, then you should send her a demand letter via certified mail & if she still doesn't pay, you may either file a contempt motion or give it to a debt collector. Schedule a consult with a Westchester Child Support lawyer for more info.  -- David Bliven, Westchester Child Support attorney (www.blivenlaw.net)