Saturday, May 24, 2014

My brother been in customs on way his way back into the country, he owes back child support over 50k, what's going to happen?

Q: In Miami customs coming back from a vacation to Honduras, he has been on child support for over a decade is he going to jail???

A: David's Answer:  Unless there's an arrest warrant outstanding, then it's extremely unlikely he'd be denied re-entry or held at Customs. Schedule a consult with a Child Support lawyer in your area for more info.   -- David Bliven, Westchester Child Support attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment