Saturday, October 19, 2013

Interrogatories- Child Support My ex served me a list of interrogatories to answer and I provided all information requested.

Q:  I then served my ex with the same list. When I received my ex's answers, the notarized financial affidavit she submitted states she pays rent each month but on the list of interrogatories, she noted that she could not provide a lease. If she is stating that she pays rent each month, shouldn't she be able to provide a lease just as I have? I know she lives with her parents so maybe they have an agreement. Could that be why she isn't able to provide a lease?


A:  David's Answer:  It is certainly possible she has an oral lease. You may serve her with a demand for discovery & inspection and request that she produce a copy of any lease. Or you may ask her at trial. For a full assessment, schedule a consultation with a Westchester Child Support lawyer.   -- David Bliven, Westchester Child Support attorney (www.blivenlaw.net)

No comments:

Post a Comment