I assume you mean "upward modification of support," as you had originally posted this under the "child custody" category. That said, the rule is every 3 years, unless beforehand there has been a substantial change of circumstances. Schedule a consult with a Westchester Child Support lawyer for a full assessment.  -- David Bliven, Westchester Child Support attorney (www.blivenlaw.net)