Saturday, February 8, 2014

I owe a lot of back child support due to being in prison. i have been paying it back for over a can i get my license

Q:  i need to know what i can do

A:  David's Answer:  DMV may give you a work-restricted license. If they deny same, then you can file a petition in Family Court & ask the Magistrate to order DMV to give you a work-restricted license. Speak further with a Child Support lawyer in your area.  -- David Bliven, Westchester Child Support attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment