Wednesday, September 4, 2013

I just received a letter from Cabarrus county court house stating they are pursuing me for child support.

Q: I just received a letter from Cabarrus county court house. The letter states that my child's mother applied for T.A.N.F and as a direct result they are pursing all the paternal fathers for Child support. I will like to know my right s as a father to stop the court from pursuing me for child support when I clearly have and continue to support my child.


A:  David's Answer:  Since Cabarrus Co. is in North Carolina, I would advise to consult a child support lawyer who practices in that county. You may find such a lawyer by looking on Avvo, or by consulting legalmatch.com, findlaw.com or lawyers.com. -- David Bliven, Westchester Child Support attorney (www.blivenlaw.net)

No comments:

Post a Comment