Friday, September 6, 2013

My judgment of divorce ordered that "during the time the infant attends college ( she started in August)

Q: the child support shall be reduced by 50%. Can I ask for an upward modification? with the money that I make I cannot pay for my part of school with the 50% reduction.

A: Whether you can modify the agreement largely depends on the language found in the agreement regarding modification. As such, I would highly advise to have the Agreement reviewed by a Family Law attorney.  -- David Bliven, Westchester Child Support attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment