Thursday, January 30, 2014

Child support court order was done in NY. my 18 old now lives in PA do I go by NY or PA laws?

Q:  My child support to my daughter was court ordered in NY but she ha lived in PA for 4 years ,she is 18 and a high school grad do I pay until she is 21 NY State law ? or PA where she resides ?

A:  David's Answer:  If either parent still resides in NY, then child support continues until age 21 under NY law.  -- David Bliven, Westchester Child Support attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment