I'm not sure I understand your question, but assuming you're asking about how to reduce arrears owed to DSS, you cannot. The only thing you can do is attempt to work out a different payment plan with SCU. You'll need to go to their office at 110 E. 1st St., Mt. Vernon. Schedule a consult with a Westchester Child Support lawyer for a full assessment.  -- David Bliven, Westchester Child Support attorney (www.blivenlaw.net)