Sunday, January 26, 2014

My x is not paying his co-pay to me what can I do. Also, i started taking my daughter to colleges and sent him a bill on half.

Q:  It states I pay for the co-pays first and he needs to pay me back and he owes me over 400 dollars. then for college we went to visit one and I sent him the bill on that and he has not paid me on that either.

A:  David's Answer:  Send an itemized letter via certified mail, return receipt along with the bills he owes (so you can prove he received them. If he fails to pay, then file a violation petition. If you original order did not include his share of college, then you'll need to file a modification petition to ask that he pay those expenses. Schedule a consultation with a Westchester Child Support attorney for a full assessment. -- David Bliven, Westchester Child Support attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment