Saturday, January 11, 2014

My ex wife won't write a statement that I pay child support, I give her cash. That's all I need for my swear in appt.

Q:  I'm a former marine from queens ny. I got a month to get that statement. Can I do something else ? Will me showing up and explaining that to ins work.

A:  David's Answer:  If you pay pursuant to an order, that should be sufficient. If you pay informally, then you'll need to either give her money orders from now on or else get receipts from her.  -- David Bliven, Westchester Child Support attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment