Sunday, January 26, 2014

Hi my daugther is going to be 20 this month and she not in college and she has a little job and her mom remarried

Q:  how can i get the child support terminated I dont mine helping but its just too much be taken

A:  David's Answer:  You can generally only terminate child support if the child is completely self-supporting. As such, her job would need to be a full-time job paying at least minimum wage. Speak to a child Support lawyer in your area. -- David Bliven, Westchester Child Support attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment