Thursday, January 30, 2014

Child Support

Q:  What is an Administrative Order on an arrears balance?

A:  David's Answer:  It's speculative as I'd need to see the paper you're referring to. I'd guess that it's a COLA Adjustment - this is an automatic adjustment in the order based on an increase in the cost of living. You have a right to object to same & request a hearing in Family Court. Speak to a Child Support lawyer in your area.   -- David Bliven, Westchester Child Support attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment