Thursday, April 17, 2014

Child Support

Q:  My daughter's father has not paid child support since november? CSEA just filed a violation of petition.
I have a court date coming up. I was wondering around what the fees would be if i hired a lawyer. I know you can't give me exact amounts but i was just looking for around about figure before i call any law offices

A:  David's Answer:  I'd suggest to use the "Find a Lawyer" tab on Avvo, as some lawyers post their fees on their profile page. If you call lawyers' offices, they should be able to give you a range or estimate on their prices before you come in. That said, if you're looking for a cheap lawyer, be forewarned: you generally get what you pay for.   -- David Bliven, Westchester Child Support attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment