Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Modification petition...

Q:  my ex is trying to get back child support for time I was incarcerated and in court ordered one ever told me about a modification it too late to file one on those grounds?

A:  David's Answer:  Unfortunately for you, ignorance of the law is no defense. The Magistrate can only grant relief going back to your filing date. Speak to a Child Support lawyer in your area.  -- David Bliven, Westchester Child Support attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment