Saturday, April 12, 2014

How can I prove my sons mother is presenting fake paystubs for him she made to show his income?what happens after she is caught?

Q:  My son has been working full time since he graduated.I filed for a termination.She had to give me copies of his pay stubs.I found a website with almost the same exact template for sale.I believe that she made the ones she gave me.

A:  David's Answer:  You would need to subpoena the actual paystubs from the employer. They would need to be properly certified by the employer. Schedule a consult with an Orange/Westchester Child Support lawyer for a full assessment.   -- David Bliven, Westchester Child Support attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment