I don't understand from this if his income went up how his support went down, unless one of the children became emancipated. As for the visitation case, if you financially qualify, you may apply for a free attorney assigned by the Court. Speak to a Child Support lawyer in your area.  -- David Bliven, Westchester Child Support attorney (www.blivenlaw.net)