Saturday, April 12, 2014

My child support can be reduced if I have a change in 15% or more in my income. Do I need an Atty or can I apply to the court

Q:  Its in my agreement

A:  David's Answer:  You are (almost) always better off having an attorney than not having one. Merely because you've had a change in your income only allows the modification to be filed - it does not guarantee the actual order will be modified. You're best advised to schedule a consult with a Dutchess/Westchester Child Support lawyer for a full assessment.   -- David Bliven, Westchester Child Support attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment