Saturday, April 12, 2014

Support magistrate was given letters disparaging me request her to recluse herself and she refused stating she didn't read them.

Q:  Turing here she revered to the contents of letters written disparaging me a few times. When si reviewed the file I found many letters many of which I was never copied on along with a copy of s past divorce in a different court fiffernet last name in the file. I think the out come should be void and want a change of venue as the other magistare will know that it was transferred for that reason. What steps do I need to take?

A:  David's Answer:  More facts would be needed as to how the letters got there & in what way the Magistrate referred to them. Generally your remedy is to file an Objection appeal and ask the Judge to overrule the Magistrate. Speak to a Child Support lawyer in your area.  -- David Bliven, Westchester Child Support attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment