Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Looking for an attorney that has experience with requesting a deviation from the CSA formula for child support.

Q: I need a consult with an attorney that has this experience. Please contact me if you do.

A:  David's Answer:  You may call my office at 914-468-0968 to schedule a consultation so I may fully evaluate your case.   -- David Bliven, Westchester Child Support attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment